February 24, 2015 — The Nominating and Governance Committee of the IPC Board of Directors presented six candidates for election at the IPC Annual Meeting today, held in conjunction with IPC APEX EXPO 2015 at the San Diego Convention Center. Four candidates were selected for term renewal and two were elected as first-time directors. All six Board members will serve a four-year term.
The newly elected Board members are:
- First-term director – Peter Cleveland, Vice President, Legal and Corporate Affairs/Director, Global Public Policy, Intel Corporation
- Term renewal – Bhawnesh Mathur, President and CEO, Creation Technologies
- Term renewal – Nilesh Naik, CEO, Eagle Circuits
- Term renewal – Ray Sharpe, CEO, Isola S.a.r.l.
- First-term director Jeff Timms, CEO, ASM Assembly Solutions Americas
- Term renewal – Mark Wolfe, Director of Supply Management, John Deere Electronic Solutions
“IPC is privileged to have these directors added to our current slate of members. All are active contributors to IPC initiatives and we look forward to their continued contributions to advancing IPC and industry,” said John Mitchell, IPC president and CEO.
For additional information on IPC’s Board of Directors, including bios on newly elected members, contact Sandy Gentry, IPC communications manager, at SandyGentry@ipc.org or +1 847-597-2871.